Table Of Contents
When you shop with Oxipay you can spread the cost of your purchase over 4 easy payments, instead of paying the whole lot upfront.
You only pay the cost of your purchase. There is no interest and no added fees, as long as you pay on time*.
Sign Up Fees
How to pay with Oxipay?
1. Select Oxipay at checkout
Select Oxipay as your payment method at checkout – this will enable the cost to be split into 4 fortnightly payments with no interest or fees when you pay on time*.
The maximum purchase price is $1000.
2. Join or log in
You will be asked to join Oxipay or log in if you’re already a member. Joining is quick and easy with no long application forms.
3. Nominate your card
Nominate your New Zealand MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card and Oxipay will schedule your 4 fortnightly payments.
Who can use Oxipay?
- Live in New Zealand and be 18 years old or over
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and a New Zealand mobile telephone number
- Have a New Zealand MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card
- Have a New Zealand residential and shipping address
- Have a current New Zealand driver licence
Important to know
When you purchase with Oxipay, up to a maximum of $1,000, Oxipay pays the store and you pay in 4 installments.
The first installment is due when you make a purchase, with 3 remaining installments due every fortnight.
* A late fee of $10 is charged if Oxipay does not receive your payment by the due date. If you are past due by more than 7 days, your account may be passed to Oxipay's Collections team where a $30 fee may be applied to your account. For more information visit Oxipay